Santa Cruz County, CA Septic System Maintenance and Repairs
Save money with quality maintenance and repairs
Are you experiencing septic odors in the house? Toilets draining slowly or not at all? Find your lawn saturated with sewage? If you find yourself in these stinky – I mean, sticky – situations, call the professionals at The Honey Bucket Man.
Whether your septic system is experiencing a blockage, back-up, or stoppage, we’ll get down to the bottom of the issue and get your septic system working as it should.
Keeping your septic system well maintained is our goal
Save yourself from costly repairs and invest your trust in The Honey Bucket Man to maintain your septic system year round. With conscientious maintenance, your septic system will continue to work correctly for many years.
Without regular scheduled maintenance and service, your system could experience difficulties leading to expensive repairs or the financial burden of total system replacement. Prevent that with our maintenance contracts.
We provide comprehensive and easy to read reports and submit them to your corresponding county 3 times a year.
Maintaining your septic system starts with good waste habits. Here are some tips:
- Do not put too much water into the septic system. Typical water use is about 50 gallons per day for each person in the family.
- Do not pour grease or cooking oils down the sink drain.
- The toilet isn’t a garbage can. Do not flush materials like chemicals, sanitary napkins, applicators, and the like.
- Limit the use of your garbage disposal. Heavy usage can double the amount of solids added to a septic tank.
- Minimize the use of heavy duty cleaners as they can kill beneficial bacteria in the septic tank limiting how well solids are broken down.
Sustaining your septic system doesn’t have to break the bank. Call The Honey Bucket Man at 831-335-1393 for competitive prices on all your septic maintenance and repair needs!